The Tralee & Dingle Narrow Gauge Railway was established in 1891 and operated until 1953. It struck westwards from Tralee into the Dingle Peninsula, through Blennerville, Derrymore, Castlegregory Junction at Camp with a extension to Castlegregory. The main line continued on through some of the wildest Kerry countryside to Annascaul and Lispole and into Dingle town, with a short extension to Dingle Pier. Great economic advantages to the rural and urban populations came about as a result of the establishment and running of the railway, though its social and personal advantages should never be underestimated. The Tralee & Dingle Narrow Gauge Railway Collection documents stories of the Railway and the particular advantages that it brought.
Purchase the full audio collection of 12 recordings on DVD or USB Key for €50
Browse and/or download the individual recordings in the Tralee & Dingle Narrow Gauge Railway Collection here