Track 1: Douglas Wilson reminisces on his early years, growing up in Donnybrook in the Church of Ireland tradition. His first employment was with the Automobile Association before he joined Jacobs in 1954. His first appointment at Jacobs was to take care of orders, moving to the Wages Department, and finally to the Buying Office. Track 2: He describes the system of staff payment, which consisted of a named tin box for each individual employee into which their salary was paid, and which was then returned to the Wages Office. Track 3: A description of day-to-day business in the buying office – the introduction of new packaging, the suppliers, the printed material and the art work which was carried out on site. A discussion on the expertise of the female staff who were skilled in swift packaging of the product. Track 4: Douglas recounts his memories of the introduction of technology and the consequent change which occurred over time, from manual work to an automated system. A description follows of his move to the Planning Office, with responsibility for the Bishop Street and Deansgrange premises and later the new factory in Tallaght. The expertise of the bakers and the brand names of the biscuits is recalled. Track 5: Further reflections on his time in the Planning Office, where he worked with Ted Carroll are provided. Track 6: Contains a review of the stages of packaging, from the time the wrapping material came to the premises right up to the finished product. His decision to retire in 1996 is also recalled by Douglas.