Track 1: Growing up in Derry city in the 1930s and 40s. Joining the Daughters of Charity in December 1959 placed in St. Vincents, Navan Road, Dublin. Teaching children with learning disabilities for the next 19 years. In 1979 administration in Glenmaroon, Chapelizod and North William Street in Dublin for 13 years. In September 1993 worked in St Ita’s Hospital, Portrane for seven years as a staff resource person. Track 2: Her appointment to Fiji in 2000. She describes the area and the people in the mission that she worked in, working with the poor, and co-operating closely with the Columban Fathers. She discusses the opening of a kindergarten and assembly hall. She explains how her mission still continues. Return to Ireland in 2010.